Another way to hold your ROSE tokens is by using a custody provider.
We've partnered with industry-leaders who each support a number of top crypto assets.
Below are some simple ways to get in touch, but please do reach out to them directly for more information on insurance, fees and cross-chain support.
Copper.co is a leading provider of digital asset custody and trading solutions. It provides a gateway into the cryptoasset space for institutional investors by offering custody, prime brokerage, and settlements across 250 digital assets and more than 40 exchanges. It offers a comprehensive and secure suite of tools and services required to safely acquire, trade, and store cryptocurrencies, including access to margin lending trading facilities and the DeFi space.
- Delegation options: Copper.co allows delegation to any validator running a node on the Oasis Network.
- Min holding: No threshold for assets under custody. They do not onboard individuals as clients. Suitable for larger token holders.
- Sign up: Email email@example.com to set up an account.
Anchorage is an advanced digital asset platform, with a solution designed to meet the evolving needs of institutional investors. It offers world class custody, trading, and financing services, as well as on-chain participation like staking and governance.
- Delegation options: Anchorage allows delegation to any validator running a node on the Oasis Network.
- Min holding: Minimum custody requirements. Suitable for larger token holders.
- Sign up: Please sign up here.
Finoa is a regulated custodian for digital assets, servicing professional investors with custody and staking. The platform enables its users to securely store and manage their crypto-assets, while providing a directly accessible, highly intuitive and unique user-experience, enabling seamless access to the ecosystem of Decentralized Finance (DeFi).